Join Our Fixed Trip Starting Date
“HE WHO CLIMBS UPON THE HIGHEST MOUNTAINS
LAUGHS AT ALL TRAGEDIES, REAL OR IMAGINARY.”
We will start our
journey early in the morning towards the mighty Rohtang Pass from the beautiful foot hills of Manali. As we move away and away from the crowd and hustle bustle of the manali town we see the sound of cars fading away and the sight of hotels and buildingbchanging intobnarrow roadsbwith lots and lots of curves with trees on both side of the road. When we reach top of mighty Rohtang Pass you will be welcomed by the never sight of Himalayas. We will take a break there for taking pictures and then start the descend toward Koksar. While climbing down we will face many slushy and muddy path and some good offroad patches to bring of the adventure in us. At Koksar we will have our lunch and then head words Sissu and then Tandi. Tandi is the last fuel pump before Leh so better to fuel up and take some extra fuel. After refueling we will cross Keylong and reach JIspa. Jispa is the campsite for today and we will check-in our camps and rest and enjoy the evening sunset of JIspa.
After having our breakfast we continue our journey toward Leh crossing
some of the highest passes in the world. We will be able to see Suraj Tal Lake, Baralacha pass, Tangala Pass, Moore Plains etc. After the long drive of around 340 KM we will reach Leh in the evening and check-in in our hotel.
Today will be rest day and you are allowed to freely roam around the market of leh and acclimatize with the altitude.
We will head toward Khardungla Pass the worlds 2nd highest motorable pass and then from there we will head toward
Diskit Monestry and then the Nubra valley. We will be staying in camps in Nubra valley and you will be greeted with a lush green valley and the sigh of Double hump camels will be real sight to be seen there
Leaving the camps we will head toward the Pangong Taso Lake were the last scene of movie 3 Idiots was shot. This is the lake which is situated at 4,350m and is 134 KM long. It extends from India to the Tibetan Autonomous Region, China. Here again we will be staying in camps and you can walk around the lake and can experience the tranquility you been searching for.
This is where our epic journey comes towards the end. We will checkout from the camps early in the morning and start our journey towards Manali. We will pass all the places we encountered before and make our pitstop again at Jispa.
After waking up and getting ready we will head toward Manali and reach Manali around evening. You will be dropped off at the Manali Busstand from where you can take the bus toward your next destination.
- All The Transportation, Camping, Accommodations, Breakfast, Permits, Driver Allowance, Taxes
- Personal Expenses, Lunch & Dinner, Ticket For Monastery, Anything Not Mentioned In The Inclusions.
- There can be changes in the days taken to complete the tour if there is flood in Zing Zing bar, or whiskey Nala etc. so keep 1-2 days in spare in your plan.
- You must be medically fit before going on this tour and there are passes which are more than 15000ft and you may experience serious health problems like headache or AMS so be physically prepared before the tour.
- Have your medicines with you before the commencement of the tour as there are no medical shops after Manali till Leh.
- Be prepared for challenges as this is Ladakh The Cold Desert and you will face challenges.
- Respect Local Culture and Preserve The Environment.